Project Director Information
Congratulations! Your organization has received a Quick Grant or Major Grant from the South Dakota Humanities Council. We want you to have a successful event, program or project. The following information and downloadable PDF documents can help.
Promotion of your awarded project or program:
As a grantee, you're agreeing to partner in promoting your event in your local community. The following can help you simplify your local promotion and grow your book discussion.
For Awarded Quick Grants (with the $50 application fee) - Speakers Bureau/Chautauqua, Book Club to Go, and One Book South Dakota - the following documents are utilized. Specific forms containing important program information are emailed to the coordinator and scholar during processing and should be completed and returned after completion of the presentation/discussion. Contact Deb at 605-688-6031, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are missing any of the non-linked documents listed.
For Awarded Major and Mini Grants
You will receive a grant packet with the following documents.
- Two copies of the contract award letter
- Grant Packet Checklist citing these additional forms:
- 1-Grant Packet Overview
- 2-General Grant Requirements
- 3-Grant Process Checklist
- 4-Project Director Final Report
- 5-Audience Evaluation
- 6-Independent Evaluation (not required for $2,000 or under)
- 7-Final Financial Report
- 8-Itemized SDHC Expenditures
- 9-Itemized Matching Cash and In-Kind Contributions
- 10-Valuation of In-Kind Service
- 11-In Kind (Donated) Contributions