Christine Mager Wevik
Christine Mager Wevik is the author of four books, including the humorous self-help book It’s Only Hair and two award-winning paranormal mysteries: Vacant Eyes and Borrowed Memories. Her most recent book, Someone Knows, highlights 52 of South Dakota’s many cold cases involving unsolved deaths and disappearances. A mother of four and grandmother of four, Wevik lives with her husband Doug (the other Clint Eastwood) in southeast South Dakota.
Featured Book: Someone Knows: Highlighting South Dakota’s Cold Cases
- Friday, Sept. 23 @ 10:00 a.m. – Workshop: PIVOT! What to Do When You Hit the Writer’s Proverbial Wall – Brookings Public Library Cooper Rooms A & B, Brookings
- Friday, Sept. 23 @ 2:30 p.m. – Dangerous Places, Dangerous People: Mystery Writers on Setting & Character – Oscar Larson PAC, Larson Memorial Concert Hall, Brookings
- Friday, Sept. 23 @ 3:30 p.m. – Author Signing Event– Oscar Larson PAC, Room 140
- Saturday, Sept. 24 @ 11:00 a.m. – South Dakota True Crime: Cold Cases – Brookings Public Library Cooper Rooms A & B, Brookings
- Saturday, Sept. 24 @ 12:00 p.m. – Author Signing Event– Oscar Larson PAC, Room 140
Click here to view the full Festival schedule.