As CDC guidelines change, so do we ...
Steps Everyone Can Take to Make Gatherings Safer
- If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, find a vaccine.
- If you are not fully vaccinated and aged 2 or older, you should wear a mask in indoor public places.
- In general, you do not need to wear a mask in outdoor settings. In areas with high numbers of COVID-19 cases, consider wearing a mask in crowded outdoor settings and for activities with close contact with others who are not fully vaccinated.
- People who have a condition or are taking medications that weaken their immune system may not be fully protected even if they are fully vaccinated. They should continue to take all precautions recommended for unvaccinated people, including wearing a well-fitted mask, until advised otherwise by their healthcare provider.
- If you are fully vaccinated, to maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions.
Grants for Humanities in South Dakota
South Dakota Humanities Council awards grants to non-profit organizations that promote humanities in South Dakota through our community project grants.
Grants are competitive. All projects must advance the mission of the South Dakota Humanities Council and promote the humanities in American public life.
Before applying for an SDHC grant opportunity, review the FY2022 Grant Guidelines and our updated General Grant Requirements. SDHC also recommends filling out a Grant Application Template prior to starting the accepted grant application as you will be unable to save your progress and return to the application once you have begun the process. You can use the template to fine-tune your responses, then copy and paste them into the final application for submission.
Awarded grantees click below for promotional materials and for extra forms pertaining to your grant.
Examples of Approved Grants
Want to see examples of recently approved major grants? Click the links below.